real time web analytics
Question - - Maplins Telescopic ladders | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Maplins Telescopic ladders

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

davey boy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
would the Etriers still be going equipped in plods eyes ?? couldnt see me self dragging a ladder around
personally i always manage to find some way of gettin where i wanna be. guess im a no thrills splorer !!

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
I've get a sledge hammer in the boot of the car that works on fences and doors ;)

*please note I don't have a sledge hammer in my boot as it would take valuable corpse space*

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
I spotted these recently. I would like a set, but the whole going equipped bit puts me off!

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
I spotted these recently. I would like a set, but the whole going equipped bit puts me off!

camouflage them with leaves an stuff...
or failing that, take a chamois leather and bucket and pretend your the window cleaner.

Seriously though... they're bloody heavy and not fun to 'run' with for a fast getaway.

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Fiat Placenta ! Lol......... the Fiat afterbirth gti
Great name for a motor.
And i honestly think that's the first time i have ever used "lol" on the internet.
Down wiv d kidz

pointer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have used these professionally for a few years and they are excellent for inspection or access purposes only. They do not like getting dirty or paint on them as it stops them sliding in and out easily . They are not too heavy and do come with their own bag and strap but I would not want to carry them around all day either.

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
28DL Full Member
I could barely lift them out of the boot of the car! :eek:

Agree with cat there not light and quite awkward ive personally never found something i cant do without them be it using a rope or just being ninja :D,My set are used for the attic now thats how much use they got.

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
Iv made a ladder before now to get from the dock to a boat as I didn't want to fall to my death, if I lost them it wouldn't be a problem, never used them since as id prefer trying to get from A to B with using skill.