real time web analytics
Mapperley Disused Train Tunnel | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Mapperley Disused Train Tunnel

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Praada

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I use my huawei p30pro underground in a protective case, it gives some really good images to be fair and less likely to damage a phone than a nice camera. Anyway i wasn't intending to be negative mate, just offering advice on underground exploring, it's better to educate than let new explorers go underground unprepared, which is a risk to yourself and the precious access situations most of the underground stuff has attached with it.

TheUrbanFox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I use my huawei p30pro underground in a protective case, it gives some really good images to be fair and less likely to damage a phone than a nice camera. Anyway i wasn't intending to be negative mate, just offering advice on underground exploring, it's better to educate than let new explorers go underground unprepared, which is a risk to yourself and the precious access situations most of the underground stuff has attached with it.

I didn't see you as being negative at all :) I genuinely do appreciate everyones advice and feedback :)

Rotters

28DL Member
28DL Member
Good morning guys I have afew pics of inside the tunnel me and a couple of friends visited 3 weeks ago. Great place but very weird once inside

Who has read this thread (Total: 156) View details