real time web analytics
Report - - March Highways Depot | November 2016 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - March Highways Depot | November 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Strøiis

Mr. Brightside
28DL Full Member
First report

The march highways depot is a former depot based in march Cambridgeshire which has been left abandoned for a number of years now, only recently gaining interest from developers to build homes over the area. This depot is well known within the town for youths congregating to use and or abuse drugs, this can be seen from the paraphernalia that has been reported to be found in the depot. It has also been used by the homeless as a squatting location, we encountered some bedding and blankets in one of the rooms whilst we were there.

Sorry for the crappy pics getting a new camera soon (Canon EOS 500D) If anyone has used this camera is it worth it?
My initial camera ran out of battery during our time there so I had to switch to my phone camera.
zIAg9e8.jpg

kPz8it3.jpg

io43yR5.png

N3nOhTT.jpg

s4Jdjqh.jpg

XfnJ6Wc.jpg

pL0brdr.png

lC9hZW3.jpg

4xFiXn3.jpg

Please leave any comments and suggestions on how I can improve my report format below so I can improve how well I write my reports.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Strøiis

Mr. Brightside
28DL Full Member
We've recently revisited the location, I mainly went to get some better shots with my new camera. [Canon 1300d with kit lens]

te7fs4Y.jpg

yPGXkuB.jpg

GFRDhKL.jpg

gLd6S8n.jpg

71K5OGC.jpg

Bu3JhqT.jpg

Szpb0u2.jpg

1iL2HhX.jpg

hizatBl.jpg

8MgvFx0.jpg

1lCyRMX.jpg

NgUjAPr.jpg

Fuck me a decent camera makes a world of difference.

Martinwabster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks man did u go Down queen street to gain entry ? Any another locations around here buddy thanks for the info

Strøiis

Mr. Brightside
28DL Full Member
Well, there's the abandoned railway platform.
Queen street entry is pretty sketchy, you can go near the train station and you can see a way to enter through there.

Martinwabster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man, can u access by the field at the back the park way or do u have to enter through train station?

Strøiis

Mr. Brightside
28DL Full Member
You can access through the field at the back, there should be a gap in the hedge line.

Strøiis

Mr. Brightside
28DL Full Member
You can access through the field at the back, there should be a gap in the hedge line.