real time web analytics
Margaret Beavan School | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Margaret Beavan School

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tigger

mog
Regular User
I posted the report before I had even finished it!! Watch this space for the history...

I find it handy to create an outline of what I want to write in Notepad++ (or whichever text editor you like) before copying to here and uploading images etc. Then look through the preview and make final tweaks before hitting the submit button.

As it stands you created a post that people can see and it doesn't come close to following the guidelines.

Don't be put off...maybe ask the admins to delete this one and begin afresh. That first report is probably the most difficult to do but once you've fettled it you'll find the next much easier.

jaynelouise

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I find it handy to create an outline of what I want to write in Notepad++ (or whichever text editor you like) before copying to here and uploading images etc. Then look through the preview and make final tweaks before hitting the submit button.

As it stands you created a post that people can see and it doesn't come close to following the guidelines.

Don't be put off...maybe ask the admins to delete this one and begin afresh. That first report is probably the most difficult to do but once you've fettled it you'll find the next much easier.
Cheers mate - I had barely started and pressed send!! Have asked admin to delete it