Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Margate | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Margate

Gabe

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I was in Margate a week or so ago. No offence if anyone lives there but the place is a dive, there is stuff everywhere thats shut down. But, not far from the station is a big car park, even thats been shut down for the most part, but from what i could tell theres an old amusement park that looks like its been closed for a while. Could be interesting maybe, think its called dreamland or dreamworld or something. Literally 50 per cent of everything is shut down there so if anyones in the area take a peak...

STeALtH2k12

Too old to grow up now!
28DL Full Member
A dive indeed. Whole town should be in the fetid pit. :D

Ramsgate (couple of towns over), on the other hand is luvverly, not just because I live here, it's just miles better than Margate and yet they got the Turner Contemporary??? Ummm why??? :(

S

STeALtH2k12

Too old to grow up now!
28DL Full Member
There's a few bits n bobs over there but nothing really exciting that I've come across so far, although saying that it's shutting down faster than it's building up so whole place will be a derp in another decade lol. :D

S