Web
Analytics
Report - - Market Deeping, Northamptonshire Aug 09 | Diehardlove | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Market Deeping, Northamptonshire Aug 09

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
Regular User
I visited this today many thanks to turkey for recommending it to me :thumb :Not Worthy
it was well worth the 70 mile round trip, This post was locked with a torlift hatch a bit tight to open but got it open in the end

this was a mint post but not as much stuff in it as i have seen in other reports
please forgive the light in the pictures as i only had a torch but have bought a fluorescent lamp now so future threads should be better

looks really good condition on walk up

bunker next to post

bloody hell its in good nick even the beds are made

this was one post i was sad to leave just hope it stays in the condition its in