Web
Analytics
Marmite cottage revisit July 2020 Suffolk | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Marmite cottage revisit July 2020 Suffolk

FishNettyBetty

28DL Member
28DL Member
So I've been meaning to go back to this little gem for a while, Was very sad to see someone has started to strip the engine from one of the cars.

More damage and the upstairs is now decaying very badly won't be long until this is now classed as dangerous.

Snapchat-466743036.jpg

Snapchat-1798421275.jpg

Snapchat-1336929077.jpg

Snapchat-1001599800.jpg

Snapchat-1628850973.jpg

Snapchat-1094504322.jpg

IMG_20200709_102345_816.jpg

Snapchat-403605411.jpg

There's a few things floating around online with information about the guy who used to live here from old newspaper articles.
I believe it's been abandoned since 2004.

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Thanks for posting, not a bad first report. We do require proper names of locations in the title, however I know that can be difficult with houses. Please could you edit the title to add at least the approximate location (town/county) and date (month and year) of the visit. Thanks

FishNettyBetty

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks for posting, not a bad first report. We do require proper names of locations in the title, however I know that can be difficult with houses. Please could you edit the title to add at least the approximate location (town/county) and date (month and year) of the visit. Thanks
Thanks.
Just added date and location I did put the location as a tag but just added it to the title.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Seen this a lot, so many names now for it. Its proper is on here somewhere. Too many codenames being used again. Anyway nice snaps here.

LostGirl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome photos! I actually went here yesterday but was being boarded up with metal sheeting by a council worker :( really wish i went a few days before like i had planned to!