Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Massey Ferguson Tower, Coventry | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Massey Ferguson Tower, Coventry

dweeb

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes Ive had my eye on that for ages, I doubt there will be owt in there tbh, but it would be great to do none the less...

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place is just down the road from me. I too have had my eye on it for a while.
It's been empty for some time now.
The security was quite high, but a few years ago the power was cut and security was reduced to occasional site visits.
The building has always been in perfect condition, but when security dropped for a while one of the lower windows was damaged. This was quickly boarded up.
Since the newspaper article there has been more activity by security.
Please let me know if anyone has managed to do this!! Or if anyone is planning to do this I am only 5 mins drive away!!
Feel free to contact me for anymore information. :thumb

ConcreteCinema

28DL Member
28DL Member
I am looking into it, my mumn worked there as a secartary in the early 80's so have loads of pictures of the interior and how it used to look. Would like to see it before it goes.

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have you uploaded the photo's to photobucket or Flickr? it would be great to see them. please post a web link if you have :)

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I would also be interested in seeing pictures of your mum working as a secretary :p

LouiseJayne

28DL Member
28DL Member
My Grandad worked in the factory for years. Althought the factorys gone now would love ta go there and visit. If anyone has been recently let me know. Thanks (:

dweeb

Super Moderator
Staff member
Speed and I checked this out, I would not be surprised if it was opened up any day, people need to keep checking it.

Watch out for the 4 foot holes camoflaged by the inch of water on the floor in the basement, that was an unexpected "pleasure"...

LouiseJayne

28DL Member
28DL Member
Lol its probably crawling with pikeys by now!
Summast spooky bout that place... my grandad died of cancer and so did alot of his friends who worked there. He always swore it was that place and summat they were workin with which made him ill :\

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I met up with "The Monk" and went here Sunday 24th October.
We didn't manage to get in (hence no full report) but managed a few pics.
P1000538.jpg

P1000540e.jpg

Reception
P1000542e.jpg

View inside reception area (behind double doors)
P1000543.jpg

pic from other side of reception (through glass)
P1000544e.jpg

This has made me even more determined to get in this place!!
I might even try to have a word with security next time I'm passing! :eek:
If anyone else does decide to go I am only 5 mins away from this place.
Any more news info please get in touch. :thumb