real time web analytics
Report - - Matthews Equestrian Centre; Update visit; Gillingham. Kent April 19 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Matthews Equestrian Centre; Update visit; Gillingham. Kent April 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User

Matthews Equestrian Centre

This place needs no introduction, plenty of reports on here. I went here purely as I heard building work had begun and I wanted to grab as many photos as possible before it goes completely.

My explore
In short nice warm day, tractors passing me. Rabbits everywhere. And a bad attempt to lock the gate and keep me in lol. Funniest moment of my exploring days so far. So fun photo first, spot the mistake lol

DSC_0104.jpg

Now onto the feastering hole that was once a very nice riding school

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

Thanks for viewing this disinteresting derp, but I needed the exercise!!

CJ

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice little report there, been here many times myself. It’s a bit of a shithole now, doesn’t look any different from 2 years ago aha, I assume they are building new houses there?

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice little report there, been here many times myself. It’s a bit of a shithole now, doesn’t look any different from 2 years ago aha, I assume they are building new houses there?

I think they are building something larger than houses. Ive been a few times, but never really photographed that much of it, its been around so long, I just didn't bother. But now the house is being renovated with a new house built behind that, and a huge wall at the back of the centre, Ive no idea whats coming. Here is the wall.

DSC_0089.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 144) View details