real time web analytics
Report - - Maydew House, Bermondsey - November 2019 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Maydew House, Bermondsey - November 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

D

Deleted member 163852

Bit late to the party, but I visited this block last night and unfortunately I couldn’t find my way in, having climbed over fences leading to a housing office and riskily treading over the edge of the railings about 30 feet up, I made my way to the patio of the tower facing Southwark Park, and on the first or second floor I found an open window, one which I assume the gentlemen OP climbed through, but now 3 years later it’s been blocked with metal bars and there’s no way to get in to the block, could anyone help me find a way please?? Even better, and I’m not expecting a yes reply, but would anyone like to meet up to make our way to the roof please if you’re interested! Any response would be greatly appreciated, thank you

D

Deleted member 163852

Here’s a pic I took on Saturday night, you might be able to see the bars surrounding the bottom floor staircase, anyone got a metal saw handy plz lol

PS sorry about the dark quality, couldn’t risk going in during the day to avoid dirty looks and potential phones to the police, I’m fact I’m pretty sure one guy in a car across the street did

B26B25B0-32C9-4AE4-B2B3-713D0EAFA548.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tea and biscuits

28DL Member
28DL Member
Here’s a pic I took on Saturday night, you might be able to see the bars surrounding the bottom floor staircase, anyone got a metal saw handy plz lol

PS sorry about the dark quality, couldn’t risk going in during the day to avoid dirty looks and potential phones to the police, I’m fact I’m pretty sure one guy in a car across the street did

B26B25B0-32C9-4AE4-B2B3-713D0EAFA548.jpeg
Anyone got any tips please on how to get in to this bloody thing, have to get it off my bucket list before it gets demolished

Seffy

Staff member
Anyone got any tips please on how to get in to this bloody thing, have to get it off my bucket list before it gets demolished
Have you been to have a look? Not trying to sound patronising or nowt, but sometimes when you’re stood at the base you spot things that lead to success!

Tea and biscuits

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’ve been at least five times, I was also the poster from November. I’ve been round both sides of the block and looked literally everywhere

Stormtrooper.exe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went a couple weeks ago, tried to get in to no avail. They properly locked down the lower floors. Only way I could think of getting in would be climbing the bars to get to the balcony

Who has read this thread (Total: 465) View details