real time web analytics
Report - - Mayfield Station - Manchester - March 2015 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mayfield Station - Manchester - March 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers guys :) i never get the shot that i wanted on that pump i just couldnt angle it right :(

Skudge

The One & Only.
28DL Full Member
You did pretty good to get that much light with 8 second exposure time. This is the first proper place I ever urbexed. Quite fond memories from here, could do with visiting back soon. Also my second report ever as well :). Can be seen here: http://goo.gl/AUZNLz if you're wondering how it looked close to 2 years a go :).

Nice shots though :thumb

Matt Maximillion Holmes

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all. Fantastic shots. I went to check this place out today only to find a security guard came out and told me to leave.. Since when was a security guard there and also any information on wether he is 24/7 or just in the day?

Regards,

Maximillin

Matt Maximillion Holmes

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Photos look fantastic.

I went for a sneak look today only to see a security guard come outside and tell me to leave. Since when did they have a security guard and also does anybody know whether he is 24/7 or just a day man?

Any ideas how to enter this place?

Regards

Maximillion

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
Hi all. Fantastic shots. I went to check this place out today only to find a security guard came out and told me to leave.. Since when was a security guard there and also any information on wether he is 24/7 or just in the day?

Regards,

Maximillin

And you are? You joined today I see, you could always bung up an intro thread, instead of barging in and asking for info. :thumb

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
LoL intresting to see this report again. This was the early days. When me and reich had first met. Bout time we did a rerun has reich always mentions it. Saying he wants to go back and get better pictures with his new camera experience. Would be nice to revisit does have some great camera shots. Especially at night. But this secca talk is odd. Wonder why they be there unless there doing another gig or something there. Interesting

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
They only have secca if there is something going on like an exhibition or gig, Network Fail use the site for access to the tracks, so expect workers 24/7 rain or shine here

Matt Maximillion Holmes

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
LoL intresting to see this report again. This was the early days. When me and reich had first met. Bout time we did a rerun has reich always mentions it. Saying he wants to go back and get better pictures with his new camera experience. Would be nice to revisit does have some great camera shots. Especially at night. But this secca talk is odd. Wonder why they be there unless there doing another gig or something there. Interesting
Hi there, unfortunately on today's visit there has been 5/8 cctv cameras put around the building as well as secca!!

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Cheers ojay m8ty thought so. Will deffo pop by sometime and see. Not top of list but heyoh sometimes i just want to get out. But its manchester day tomorrow so its going to be packed. Wonder if they where using it to store the floats nearby.

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Wow all that cctv interesting made me think more about whats going on here lol. Maybe something going on at mayfield. Made me intrigued lol