Web
Analytics
Question - - Mayfield station | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Mayfield station

Jalex

28DL Member
28DL Member
Does anyone know how accessible this place is now? Could really do with getting down there and getting a few photos.

Eliot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Work starts soon to extend Piccadilly Station and I'm sure Mayfield plays a part. Not seen any posts on it for a while, last thing to happen there was a Warehouse Project takeover (Which was awesome ;)). Could be worth a look but the whp thing was the last time I heard of the place

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Does anyone know how accessible this place is now? Could really do with getting down there and getting a few photos.
So the easy reply is for you to have a mooch on down & check it out, rather than expecting others to do your work for you ........whoever you are :confused:

Usual thing is you do a Forum introduction & contribute to the Forum before asking for info :rolleyes: but hey-ho, each to their own .

You will find that access sometimes changes on a daily basis & most members don"t like giving out sometimes hard earned info to strangers. You could be anybody inc" Secca

Morgane

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If anyone is up to make an attempt to enter, I would gladly join, done a tiny initial reconnaissance and it might be an option... :)