real time web analytics
Report - - McDougall's Flour Mill, East Sussex (2016) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - McDougall's Flour Mill, East Sussex (2016)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Derelict in the UK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was my first explore of 2016 and what a beautiful mill to visit!

A (small) bit of history..

It was built around 1900 and suffered a major fire within 10 years of opening. It was rebuilt as a steel roller mill which produced more flour per hour than the 'old fashion' way. It was operational until 1969.

The warehouse opposite was occupied by Cole Engineering. I'm not sure what date they closed.

There was also a very old garage towards the back of the land with an interesting plug socket.

I didn't enter the mill as I was not wearing sufficient safety clothing (or a decent torch) to go in a place this dangerous.

Enjoy..

0Hsmh5v.jpg

ryJFuQP.jpg

WNzrClF.jpg

bm45V15.jpg

z5636yf.jpg

uUCLP8r.jpg

B5AvCnm.jpg

zwkzgcf.jpg

gQYatyt.jpg

4e7dA1K.jpg

fezziPV.jpg

sQzB23x.jpg

T4xLbwn.jpg

a3wvFEM.jpg

JoyDW9W.jpg

obNJbcB.jpg

a93ECyq.jpg

gGJsk1m.jpg

KXY9Ohh.jpg

HWjb4NC.jpg

4uFxWfj.jpg

VvPH4HL.jpg

Zy3B0Is.jpg

Report by Derelict in the UK

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
After seeing the first external image i was looking forward to the rest, then i read .............
There was also a very old garage towards the back of the land with an interesting plug socket.

This image just blew me away :thumb i don"t care that you didn"t get inside or have full PPE gear on or even that you were not wearing a Torch :confused: added an OOF pic or multiple pics of the same machinery this image alone makes the whole effort worthwhile

Zy3B0Is.jpg

Can"t wait to see your next report. Health & Safety Executive permitting of course ;)