Web
Analytics
Me again | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Vickyj85

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone.

Im technically not new here think I joined. Year or two ago. Not really used the site as much as I would like. I’ve now moved Back Cambridgeshire way. I would really like to meet some cool people locally.
my instagrams are vix_pix_photography and vic_jackx
Still trying to get to grips with navigating this website too.
Take care have a good Xmas

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome :) Have a read of these threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

If you have any questions afterwards just ask.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome back to the site!

You’ve certainly moved around! 2018 in Birmingham and now in Cambridgeshire. I myself am the other way around; originally from Bedfordshire and now up in Birmingham.

As mentioned above, get some reports or even just pictures up so people see you’re making the effort and active! There’s lots about to find; the search box is a good start if you’re stumped!

Vickyj85

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome back to the site!

You’ve certainly moved around! 2018 in Birmingham and now in Cambridgeshire. I myself am the other way around; originally from Bedfordshire and now up in Birmingham.

As mentioned above, get some reports or even just pictures up so people see you’re making the effort and active! There’s lots about to find; the search box is a good start if you’re stumped!
Awesome thank you so much. I’m gonna have to spend a bit of time getting used to the site thanks again

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Awesome thank you so much. I’m gonna have to spend a bit of time getting used to the site thanks again
Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!