real time web analytics
Question - - Me and a friend need a place to climb so if anyone can come along and show us that would be great 16+(London) | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Me and a friend need a place to climb so if anyone can come along and show us that would be great 16+(London)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Yep, that's how it work. I'm sure the internet will be awash with people rushing to show you somewhere to climb, knowing absolutely nothing about you, with no prior contributions to the forum. You'll be fending off all the people that want to help you out, not knowing whether or not you have any kind of experience at climbing. The thrill that they may be responsible for you falling off will overwhelm them. And imagine how excited they will be at the prospect of not knowing if you'll bother to post it on the forum, or just whore out the locations to get some likes. I mean, look at all the responses you've had already, they just can't fucking wait.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
Yep, that's how it work. I'm sure the internet will be awash with people rushing to show you somewhere to climb, knowing absolutely nothing about you, with no prior contributions to the forum. You'll be fending off all the people that want to help you out, not knowing whether or not you have any kind of experience at climbing. The thrill that they may be responsible for you falling off will overwhelm them. And imagine how excited they will be at the prospect of not knowing if you'll bother to post it on the forum, or just whore out the locations to get some likes. I mean, look at all the responses you've had already, they just can't fucking wait.

This is the most brutal response I’ve ever seen in 10+ years on this forum and I absolutely love it

mockney reject

Staff member

Is that a no then :D