real time web analytics
Report - - MediaCity Uk, The Heart. Dec 2012 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - MediaCity Uk, The Heart. Dec 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

max7866

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Ok so I was pretty pleased with my first report. All week I was thinking what next? Something big, nahh something bigger than last week. I had been eyeing up the heart for a while now but never had the time to check it out.

So I was in the area today with my camera equipment and I though yeah why not, give it a bash. Got on the phone to my mate Ptchaw who was keen to give it a try. After a bit of a recce we found a way in and hopped in the lift to the top. I was still unsure of the actual height of the building but was pleasantly surprised to find out it was 25 stories.

Access was not easy, after much deliberation, 45 minutes of thinking, considering giving up and going home we finally devised a master plan and made our way on to the roof :).

Despite the shite weather this roof didn’t fail to impress! Again in a great location providing incredible views all over Greater Manchester as well as stunning views of the Quays. Shame the water wasn’t calmer for the long exposures but we made do.

Unfortunately I was having some focusing issues with my camera but I did what I could with the intentions of returning in the near future. Credit where credit’s due, Ptchaw’s pictures take a big sweaty dump all over mine (think it’s about time I get myself a proper fish eye);).

rsz_1_mg_7787.jpg

rsz__mg_7784.jpg

rsz__mg_7741.jpg

rsz__mg_7728.jpg

rsz__mg_7748.jpg

rsz__mg_7765.jpg

rsz__mg_7762.jpg

rsz__mg_7742.jpg

rsz__mg_7753.jpg

rsz__mg_7773.jpg

Cheers for lookin' :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details