Web
Analytics
Report - - Medlock Goonage, April 2015. | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Medlock Goonage, April 2015.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Medlock Goonage

@Nickindroy @ViralEye @Snake Oil

1.jpg

Day 1 of annual leave..

The sun was shining and Mrs Ojay whipped out a massive list of chores and D.I.Y shizzle that needed attention

Luckily my phone chimed and a few heads were up for pissing about :thumb

I deciced we'd head back down the Medlock as the levels were low and it makes for a good stroll

We killed some time waiting for the Preston 2 on the Red River

Sadly the local chavs had emptied the local Asda and all that remained in the refrigerator was some Carlsberg, FFS!

2.jpg

CHAVTASTIC

3.jpg

Someone say Big Numpty's ?

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Next Stop U.M.I.S.T

7.png

The Preston 2

8.jpg

"Fuck off Ojay"

9.jpg

Diversion

10.jpg

Hulme Flumes Little Brother

11.jpg

12.jpg

Oxford Road

13.jpg

14.jpg

Wad0r Fail

15.jpg

See you next Tuesday :D

GAJ

Mr Muscle
Regular User
If Carlsberg did drain goonage.. Oh :p

Good stuff & looks a fun day away from chores :thumb

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
Beltin mate, always a pleasure to watch you emptying your wadz. Bet the BBC parking attendants wondered where all the socks came from. :D