real time web analytics
Report - - Megatron, Sheffield - March 2017 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Megatron, Sheffield - March 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
Megatron, Sheffield

Explored with @Punk, @elhomer12, @EOA, @Yorrick, and @Darryl Kinney

After a long hiatus from being in drains it was good to get underground again, and also to pop my Megatron cherry. It's taken 6 years fo me to finally get to see this behemoth beneath Sheffields city centre, and I have to say I'm glad I eventually got there.

Other than the fairground fencing off our original entry point that meant running the gauntlet of a thousand and one baghead needles and giving the locals something to watch (and the police van parked right above the culvert entrance which was thanfully unoccupied) the day went without incident, with only a couple of welly fails to report.

Thanks go out to Punk for getting everyone together, and to everyone for coming along. It was a bit mad with six lots of waggling torches and six cameras all trying not to get in each others way, so apologies if I fucked up your photos!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

L

little_ boy_explores

can't go don't have overalls to but on and stared throw the water

Jobbyjo

UREBEXR
28DL Full Member
Some great photos!! Would love to explore, pop my own megaton cherry :D

The name MEGATRON certainly fits! Good job

tallginge

more tall than ginger tho.....
Regular User
New to the group how do I get down here for some light painting
Hi, get a map of shef, find the sheaf or porter brook and take a look. Probably a bit of down climbing to do - maybe tie a bit of rope to a tree or something? You'll want waders and a long stick too. Good luck!