real time web analytics
Report - - Melbourne Buildings rooftop, Liverpool | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Melbourne Buildings rooftop, Liverpool

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

snappel

BMW 4 LIFE
28DL Full Member
Yet another find by Frank. This one was interesting. Getting to it especially. We had to climb up a rooftop with a sheer drop at the bottom (first picture). Not sure how he convinced me to do this, but we made it onto the top.

After some photos on the chimney stacks, things got interesting. Frank's persistant need to reach the 'highest point' took over, and a route up onto the next level of the roof was found. This involved getting up onto a ledge, then climbing an old tin flue up onto a sloping roof (again with a sheer 5+ storey drop at the bottom), up some kind of lightning conductor strip or something to get to the very very top.

Insane. I made it to the ledge, but couldn't bring myself to climb the flue. Just didn't look right to me! And to think the first time I took him onto a rooftop he was scared shitless!!

Anyway, here are some shots (didn't take many), and thanks again to Frank for providing the entertainment!

Dsc_0081.jpg

Dsc_0065.jpg

Dsc_0070.jpg

Dsc_0061.jpg

Dsc_0073.jpg

Dsc_0064.jpg

Dsc_0071.jpg

Dsc_0077.jpg

Dsc_0078.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details