Web
Analytics
Merseyside Based! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Merseyside Based!

Northwesturbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone, I’ve been urban exploring (or trying ahaha) for a couple of months now and I’m completely hooked!! Except I’m finding it difficult to actually access the buildings (I’ve only gotten into 2 buildings and sort of one other but I’ll explain a bit further on if you want to read the rest)
Because I’m only 17 and my other two friends are only 17 also, it’s difficult to have the confidence and ability to visit places without getting caught or just not making it in at all. I’ve tried:
- Mossley Manor Care Home (guard dogs and fences all around)
- Gibson House (Anti climb paint and we got caught in the act)
- St Margaret’s Convent (converted into a house)
- Woolton Hall (massive walls all around and a big fence at the front)
- Greenbank Synagogue (We did get in through a gypsy man but tbh we all had bad vibes and there were people who seemed to be locked into the place he was going to show us, no thanks!)
- Central Hotel (secured by big ass fences everywhere)
- Fruit Exchange (couldn’t seem to find any entrance?)
- Hydraulic tower (the docks on the way to New Brighton, secured by fences and chains :,( )

If anyone has any tips for us or any places that are easier to access please let me know! I’ve visited both Bromborough Central Power Station (completely amazing, really recommend it if you can get through little holes in the fences ;) ) and the Hotel California/ Revolver night club which I believe is going to be demolished pretty soon. My motivations are only good, I’m only interested to see the buildings and the things within them stuck in the time they were left (I’m a bit of a history nerd I can’t help it ahaha)

Any advice or help is greatly appreciated!!!
<3

Olkka

Reticent
Regular User
Just keep trying anything. Don’t worry about about being young, Get really stuck in to accessing places, don’t give too many fucks, climb shit and you’ll find a way. Think outside the box and don’t let the curiosity stop at just ‘derelict buildings’

Nathan platt

Banned
Banned
You
Hey everyone, I’ve been urban exploring (or trying ahaha) for a couple of months now and I’m completely hooked!! Except I’m finding it difficult to actually access the buildings (I’ve only gotten into 2 buildings and sort of one other but I’ll explain a bit further on if you want to read the rest)
Because I’m only 17 and my other two friends are only 17 also, it’s difficult to have the confidence and ability to visit places without getting caught or just not making it in at all. I’ve tried:
- Mossley Manor Care Home (guard dogs and fences all around)
- Gibson House (Anti climb paint and we got caught in the act)
- St Margaret’s Convent (converted into a house)
- Woolton Hall (massive walls all around and a big fence at the front)
- Greenbank Synagogue (We did get in through a gypsy man but tbh we all had bad vibes and there were people who seemed to be locked into the place he was going to show us, no thanks!)
- Central Hotel (secured by big ass fences everywhere)
- Fruit Exchange (couldn’t seem to find any entrance?)
- Hydraulic tower (the docks on the way to New Brighton, secured by fences and chains :,( )

If anyone has any tips for us or any places that are easier to access please let me know! I’ve visited both Bromborough Central Power Station (completely amazing, really recommend it if you can get through little holes in the fences ;) ) and the Hotel California/ Revolver night club which I believe is going to be demolished pretty soon. My motivations are only good, I’m only interested to see the buildings and the things within them stuck in the time they were left (I’m a bit of a history nerd I can’t help it ahaha)

Any advice or help is greatly appreciated!!!
<3
You missed out massive last week. Budston war tunnels 200 foot underground were open last week but since been buried. Message me if ya need any tips