real time web analytics
Report - - mexborough s yorks tunnel old railway | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - mexborough s yorks tunnel old railway

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ljpacey

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi guys i am new and i have this from close to were i live have not seen it on here so hope you enjoy i took these photos 2 years ago i have more pic of stuff but moved house and lost them :mad some of these pics are missing sorry guys i will find :D

this tunnle it next to the canal it was use as a shot cut so for the tow path it runs about 50m ish to the next pic

newphotos086_zps642a1c96.jpg

you come out right next to the stone railway bridge (still in use) then you just walk up the old tow path.
newphotos098_zps10cf65c5.jpg

pic from other angle
newphotos093_zps7b02d689.jpg

then you climb up the wall bit tricky but possble also that bridge is not in uses there big holes in it
newphotos113_zpsfe6637f9.jpg

then you on top that is the bridge over the main road the 20m in front of you the main line with old single box but its on main line so you got too time it well or be seen tbh its flat now so not much too see.
newphotos115_zps538d74cd.jpg

bit of art 1990s lol,
newphotos084_zps4e06bbd7.jpg

and the rest of mexborough from top of the rail bridge this was my first post hope you like and hope fully more too come sorry about the photos when i fine them i will post thanks guys :D

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details