Web
Analytics
Report - - Mid Wales Asylum - Talgarth - 29.03.08 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Mid Wales Asylum - Talgarth - 29.03.08

turkey

Super Moderator
Regular User
Visited with Dweeb and Rockstar on our south wales trip last week.

I realise there has been MANY MANY reports on this place, but this is my take for what its worth.

I was pleasantly surprised by how photogenic it was, the place is WIDE open, and unfortunately its suffered a lot of damage at the hands of pikies and vandals. Anyhow, it was a nice relaxed wander.

anywho, onto the pictures...

mid16.jpg

mid15.jpg

mid14.jpg

mid13.jpg

mid12.jpg

mid11.jpg

mid10.jpg

mid9.jpg

mid8.jpg

mid7.jpg

mid6.jpg