real time web analytics
Report - - Mid Wales Hospital, Talgarth - October 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mid Wales Hospital, Talgarth - October 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is my second report so far, again the history is on here already on previous reports.....Thought I would share my explore and any update in recent information about the site!

THE EXPLORE
The whole explore was pretty much straight forward. I ditched the car a few hundred meters away and carried on on foot. Didn't see, nor was I passed by anyone on my way towards the asylum, and managed to gain very easy access straight into one of the buildings and was completely alone and in silence until getting a building or two along and hearing a van going up and down the road right outside. (I did come and have a little wander around the area a few weeks before and noticed a small, new-ish white van consistently circling around). I took a peak from behind one of the windows and saw the exact same van again creeping up and down the road with what looked like only one fella in the van. I carried on the explore throughout the whole site for about 3 hours and got through what I think was about 85-90% of the whole thing, but may have missed things here and there along the way! Like i said, it was a pretty relaxed explore to be fair, had to keep quiet towards the end as I could hear the van stopping outside on the road and the door opening and shutting. Either way - in and out without any hassle at all. If this place has been bought and is due to be redeveloped or demolished than id definitely suggest visiting sooner rather than later for anyone who is considering it!

Hope this has been a decent read and provided some info, here's a selection of the photos from the explore........

IMG_3714.JPG

IMG_3718.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

IMG_3734.JPG

IMG_3736.JPG

IMG_3747.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG

IMG_3775.JPG

IMG_3780.JPG

IMG_3783.JPG

IMG_3828.JPG

IMG_3856.JPG

IMG_3872.JPG

IMG_3880.JPG

IMG_3865.JPG

IMG_3859.JPG

IMG_3847.JPG

IMG_3750.JPG

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Man...that place is going down hill fast. Nice set though...
Tell me about it!! so many sections inaccessible due to the floor not being there etc! while i was there wandering around the place was literally falling away in front of me.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Wonder if the locals are still thinking it can all be saved. Going to lose the lot now due to being far to nostalgic.

CreakyFloor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I want to visit Talgarth in a couple of weeks, as only live an hrs drive away.
Anyone interested in joining me just drop a pm.
Also any pointers on security etc would be appreciated.

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can you not get in the hall anymore?

Can't believe how ruined the place is now!