Web
Analytics
Middlesbrough based newbie to urban exploring. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Middlesbrough based newbie to urban exploring.

8719JRF

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'm James and I'm 32 from Middlesbrough. I have been interested in urban exploring for some time, as a kid I used to regularly explore the old abandoned ICI offices in Billingham in the late 90s and early 2000s (so not photos of these unfortunately) I've been following this forum and other urban exploration pages on Instagram etc and went to really get into it properly. I Explored an old abandoned farm at Little Burdon near Darlington a few months back and it's got me wanting to do more. Any recommendations of places to vexplore in the Teesside/ North East area would be greatly appreciated. I'll be uploading some explores very soon including the Little Burdon farm (it has been posted on here a few times) Thanks!

Down and beyond

I am just developing the mine by improving access
Regular User
Hello welcome to 28 mate some one will be along shortly with some advice for you until then the search bar is a good way to keep you busy plenty in their mate ! Looking forward to seeing some posts !

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome along. Have a read of these threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.

8719JRF

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to 28DL mate, not far from Middlesbrough myself, Hartlepool based.
Cheers mate, seen quite a few of your posts, been following them for a few months now, plenty of good north east explores you've done

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
C
Cheers mate, seen quite a few of your posts, been following them for a few months now, plenty of good north east explores you've done
Cheers mate, alot of people say there isn't much up our way but there is, just gotta look, still got a few places pinned for Middlesbrough, been trying to get in that old town hall for years haha

8719JRF

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
C
Cheers mate, alot of people say there isn't much up our way but there is, just gotta look, still got a few places pinned for Middlesbrough, been trying to get in that old town hall for years haha
Yes I've had a look at that too, also the crown in the town centre is on my list but it's completely sealed shut and you're right in the public eye there trying to get inside. Sure there will be a way some how

UrbanExNorthEast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey just wanted to reach out as another new member from Boro, if you ever want a partner to explore with I’d be more than happy to partner up.

8719JRF

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey just wanted to reach out as another new member from Boro, if you ever want a partner to explore with I’d be more than happy to partner up.
Yep that sounds great. Haven't done any exploring recently but wanting to get back out there