real time web analytics
Question - - Middleton mine derbyshire any info? | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Middleton mine derbyshire any info?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

rastapasta69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello, can anyone help me out with abit of info as to finding the entrance to middleton mine? I don't really like to ask, I usually just research and find places off my own back but ive been at it for weeks now, I can offer info back about some places in derby I've been to recently ie
Draycott cross colliery, great northern railway building, ambergate wire works and Oakhurst house, the Aida factory, the old mill in Milton, any help would be greatly appreciated! Kev

rastapasta69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me thinking you should get some photos/reports up from those places you said you have been too, and people will be more willing to share info with you.
That's the plan bud, got loads of photos (nothing special just off my phone) just need to sort out the uploading part, not really had much time to sort it out, I'm new to the forum and only started exploring a couple of months back

rastapasta69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me thinking you should get some photos/reports up from those places you said you have been too, and people will be more willing to share info with you.
I did reply to this, not sure it posted though, yeah I'm planning reports,got loads of pics not great though just off my phone, need to sort out up loading them, but not had much time to do it, fully appreciate what your saying bud

bubblehead

you lost the game
28DL Full Member
j.park_zpsxvufgsbq.jpg

explorer2016

28DL Member
28DL Member
Ayup rastapasta did you manage to get in? As I'm thinking it's not very accessible as iv been looking into it heard there's afew entrances

Stooge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I didn't want to say that out loud for the risk it being sealed up. You never know who's watching ..
Hi mate - very interested to find out where entrances may be as if love to get down and explore this place. Not too far a drive for me as I live in chesterfield (would be happy to meet too if anyone's interested!) Could you message me any relevant info?

I hit up the old firth brown medical centre in Sheffield the other day, got a video on my YouTube channel: daywithjames

Cheers