real time web analytics
Question - - Middleton mine derbyshire any info? | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Middleton mine derbyshire any info?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bisusz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, could someone let me know where the entrance is?

I live not too far away, had a look a few weeks ago but must be looking in the wrong area as I couldn't see anything?

Thanks

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Hi guys, could someone let me know where the entrance is?

I live not too far away, had a look a few weeks ago but must be looking in the wrong area as I couldn't see anything?

Thanks

Can't understand how you can not spot one entrance?

Bisusz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can't understand how you can not spot one entrance?

In all honestly I did not really look too hard, I was walking the dog with my Grandparents so I couldn't really have a proper look like I wanted haha.

I'm pretty new to this exploring thing and would be grateful if someone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Have a look on google maps ,there is a fair bit of info on the mines on google which should give you a heads up where to look or even read the info on old reports which name a few things you could find helpful

Bisusz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have a look on google maps ,there is a fair bit of info on the mines on google which should give you a heads up where to look or even read the info on old reports which name a few things you could find helpful

Thanks for that, I plan on going up by myself in a few weeks time to have proper look around, without the dogs :thumb

Bisusz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I wouldn't just go off wandering about in Middleton Mine, it's pretty big and easy to get lost in

Not that anyone on here would ever get lost in a massive mine

Won't be going inside until I have a few mates with me. I'll just be looking for a way in. Thanks for the tip though