real time web analytics
Question - - Middleton mine derbyshire any info? | Mines and Quarries | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Middleton mine derbyshire any info?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Stooge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, is this still accessible? Fancy heading down to take a look. Any info on entrances would be great! Check out my youtube channel to see where I've explored previously :)

Last edited:

Stooge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Apologies - new to the site and thought it was to share your experiences and relevant info!?

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
what's relevant about a cottage video in a thread about a mine? There are many sections and you could just ad your video to the video report section and the jobs done

Stooge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
what's relevant about a cottage video in a thread about a mine? There are many sections and you could just ad your video to the video report section and the jobs done

No relevance, more assurance that it is a legitimate request to explore a place without vandalising and destroying it. People exploit this site to find locations to go and ruin for everyone else - who can you trust anyone if no one shows anything but pictures? Relax man, made a minor error

UrbanTurban2

28DL Member
28DL Member
Anyone got a recent access point to this mine? Travelling down soon don't fancy being confronted by bricked walls and secure metal fencing after the long drive

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
28DL Full Member
Anyone got a recent access point to this mine? Travelling down soon don't fancy being confronted by bricked walls and secure metal fencing after the long drive

We were there literally yesterday, and if you're planning on coming just for this I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. It's pretty secure now, fairly busy one side where there's been activity recently, and the other side is locked & welded up, with alarms and patrolling secca. Apparently there's other ways in, but without being a rope ninja I'd give it a miss.

Wanderingmellon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yep went a few months back myself with a friend .we had been in a good number of times and had a good idea of our way around .went in on push bikes to cover ground quicker once we had a few major points marked out .on our last visit though we found trip lines in the woods leading to the air ventilation shaft and the hole in was welded with motion sensors all around it !
There was also lots of fresh tyre tracks and dog prints around the whole area .

Although there is other ways in they would need ropes and would still be a tad sketchy but still possible and worth it if you've never been down. Its an amazing place .but there's quite a few mines in the area that you can explore if youblook around

Good luck bud

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
They may have been mine. Wheels off job to squeeze it past machinary, but made mooching around a breeze.

I'm sure someone had a monkey bike in there too.