real time web analytics
Question - - Middleton mine derbyshire any info? | Mines and Quarries | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Middleton mine derbyshire any info?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wanderingmellon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha .does anyone know of any other local mines around that area ? Found one or two others myself but curious if anyone else has ?

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Security is on site at the Middleton end

The secca told us that there's two at one end, and one at the other with both protected with PIRs. Apparently we just happened to turn up when the guy on the one man part, away from Middleton, had nipped to have a cuppa with the other two. I'm skepticle

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
I'very only seen them sat in a portacabin at the Middleton side, I can't see why someone would be based at the Hopton end

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
I'very only seen them sat in a portacabin at the Middleton side, I can't see why someone would be based at the Hopton end

It would be a long shift sat in your van all day, waiting for those pesky urban explorers :p
It does have a PIR there, and it's fucking loud. Seems pointless placing a PIR and secca there. The PIR is also linked to a control centre, hence why secca appeared so quickly.

Wanderingmellon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
At the Middleton end the roof has fallen in in a few places leaving access from above. Would not be hard at all to drop down through. The holes are near the big coveyor on the way down towards the Middleton entrance\exit .also have an idea of another way but not 100% sure on that one