real time web analytics
Report - - Middleton Mine - Derbyshire - June 09 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Middleton Mine - Derbyshire - June 09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Middleton Mine, a last minute addition to the trip list! I ended up meeting Shadow and his buddies for a day under Derbyshire last weekend.

This place is a true headfuck, miles and miles of tunnels all of a mindblowing scale, you need to measure this place in double decker buses not feet and inches! you will walk for miles and then discover a whole other level, and then another and another! Huge caverns dive down into the darkness and you find yourself in tunnels as wide as motorways yet 3 times as tall and opening to 3 differant levels! You would be better off exploring this place in a tank than on foot!

I want more! big thanks to the guys for a mint day!

picture359mod-1.jpg

picture360mod.jpg

picture362mod.jpg

picture342mod.jpg

picture335mod.jpg

picture354mod.jpg

picture356mod.jpg

picture328mod.jpg

picture327mod.jpg

picture325mod-1.jpg

picture324mod-1.jpg

picture305mod-1.jpg

picture306mod-2.jpg

picture308mod-1.jpg

picture320mod.jpg

picture329mod-1.jpg

picture309mod.jpg

Shadow

GDMEODC
28DL Full Member
Right.. Pictures, some new stuff now. After spending lots of hours over 3 visits in the last week we have found some rather tasty new parts of the mine, and we now have a round trip style route through that goes past pretty much everything, oh and speed you know when we were trying to find that second way into the first section? Found it now, we were sooo close where we were looking :p

On with pics.

Picture41.png

Picture40.png

Picture42.png

Picture43.png

Picture44.png

Picture45.png

Picture46.png

Picture47.png

Picture48.png

Picture49.png

Picture50.png