Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Middlewood Asylum Church, Sheffield | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Middlewood Asylum Church, Sheffield

dynamitejetmoom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and my mate had a look-see of this the other day, looks pretty well blocked up...
she was scared and walked back to the car after like 30 seconds as it was very dark and she had never been exploring before. big baby!
I did notice a possible entrance, but it was dark and I'm not sure if there was something blocking the way behind.
It has been sold, I've heard they are renovating it into a residential property (surprise surprise!) very soon, so anyone who wants to take a look at this place needs to get their skates on as its the only untouched remainder of one of the largest asylums in the north!!

dynamitejetmoom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's hard though, cos its slap bang int middle of the housing estate that now replaces the asylum :(
Only way to look is when it's pitch black, and its reyt scary ha! The sign is still there that they used to put flyers on for church events and stuff, surprised nobodys nicked off with it.
If anyone wants to go and have a proper look then email me cos it will be sad when they get rid of it..

tablets

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Do you mean that small hole in the brickwork that slopes downwards under the church? If you do it's a no go. I tried a few months ago. It takes you into a boiler room with no access into the church itself. I'm fairly skinny and it was a tight squeeze for me to get back out afterwards... A fail, luckily the day got better with the courtroom and adelphi.

dynamitejetmoom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
really? was the boiler room locked or summat or just completely separate? oh my gawwd..
doesn't look promising.
the courthouse looked epic :D is that a no-go yet?