real time web analytics
Report - - Millenium Mills London Docklands January 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Millenium Mills London Docklands January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DA AJC

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yo,

This is my third post, a well documented/reported site on this Forum which I am sure again everyone is very familiar with.

Spent 3/4 hours on a hungover Sunday in this place after doing some espionage type sneaking to get in without workers or security seeing us.

One thing I will say is that Asbestos is present in this building and anyone who hasn't really taken a thought about it please, exercise caution and wear appropriate masks when visiting this or any other site suspected of having Asbestos in it. It's not worth taking the risk of inhaling that shit in.

without any further ado:

057-E28dl.jpg

059-EBW28dl.jpg

061-EBW28dl.jpg

071-E28dl.jpg

084-EBW28DL.jpg

092-EBW28DL.jpg

098-E28DL.jpg

123-ETEMP28DL.jpg

Please also check out the Behance page of the person I visited with:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/22687189/Millennium-Mills

K1N5M4N

"4dd1ct3d 2 D3c4y"
28DL Full Member
Nice pics, was there much demo activity on your visit? Would like to go before its gone!! XD ....

DA AJC

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice pics, was there much demo activity on your visit? Would like to go before its gone!! XD ....

Scaffoldings gone up on two sides now and it seems like upstairs they're still in the process of cleaning out the asbestos. It looks like they're gearing up for it but to be honest last time I heard they couldn't secure funding for any of the proposed projects.

Meaning they'll probably clear the floors more and leave them bare but maybe won't actually demolish it till later. I'll be revisiting though at some point in the near future to do the other half of the building.

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details