real time web analytics
Report - - Millenium Mills, London - June 2014 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Millenium Mills, London - June 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DyingLlama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,

I decided to visit Millenium Mills earlier today with a non-member. I've been wanting to go for so long, and finally did it. You all know the history but incase not visit here

My Visit
We arrived at Pontoon Dock at about 10 in the morning, and made our way into the perimeter. We decided to explore the Rank Hovis Premier Mill first, and then if we could find a way into Millenium Mills, we would explore after. We ended up finding a way into Millenium Mills that required a bit of climbing, but was fairly simple. Just as were leaving security drove into the perimeter and around next to the Rank Hovis Mill. While they were stationed there, we made our exit from the building, and ran across into the shrubs. All went well and we headed home. Here are some pictures. Forgive my terrible photography skills.

IMG_1040_zps1bbb5118.jpg

IMG_9765_zps291206dc.jpg

IMG_9729_zpsa91a6c5d.jpg

IMG_9739_zps7d8a389d.jpg

IMG_1043_zps5e04eb29.jpg

IMG_9755_zps2f1deac7.jpg

IMG_9747_zpsaa034e0f.jpg

IMG_9744_zps5f5f3609.jpg

IMG_1037_zpsed2a7808.jpg

Habe nise dey :),
DyingLlama

OverArch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks to be in a pretty bad way, but still some nice bits left. Good work, and glad it went well :thumb

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My favourite explore ever :)

Thanks for sharing some nice shots :)

Last edited:

Peking

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love all that mangled machinery in the second shot! Nice report, a tempting future prospect.....

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Pics look ok to me, I say enjoy the experiences exploring offers and don't get hung up with pics

mw0sec

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I reckon that exploring around London requires a good deal of courage and cunning. Well done that man.

sentinel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome stuff mate..Its a good explore..well done for getting in there..nice photos of the place as well..

Pinkman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice shots man,

Me & my girlfriend went exploring there recently. It's by far the best site I've been to before, though it's got some pretty hair raising bits!
We only got around half of it, as its pretty massive. Will definately go again to explore the rest.

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Nice shots man,

Me & my girlfriend went exploring there recently. It's by far the best site I've been to before, though it's got some pretty hair raising bits!
We only got around half of it, as its pretty massive. Will definately go again to explore the rest.

On Sunday?

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went for a dump in that toilet when I went, couldn't flush the chain though :D :D

Just wanted to share that with you all ;)

Pinkman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah man it was last Sunday, were you one of the guys we met in there?

Hahaha I think I found that! Nice....

upright_ninja

Picture of Stealth
28DL Full Member
I went for a dump in that toilet when I went, couldn't flush the chain though :D :D

Just wanted to share that with you all ;)

Are you like me and need to take 'emergency bogroll' in case you get caught short? I've had some epic dumps while out exploring! When you gotta... you gotta!

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details