Web
Analytics
Millenium Mills update, London, June 2013 | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Millenium Mills update, London, June 2013

Ruben

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Millenium Mills, probably nothing new here. Just a little update. There's nothing left there, no security as well, at all. The access to the roof on the side has been damaged so there's no (very difficult) access to go inside. If you're willing to climb, gear needed. I guess you can take your time, there was no one there nor cameras I could see.
I'm bad at writing so here's the pics:

RUB_7782.jpg

RUB_7789.jpg

RUB_7792.jpg

RUB_7796.jpg

RUB_7797.jpg

RUB_7801.jpg

RUB_7809.jpg

RUB_7810.jpg

RUB_7815.jpg

Cheers,
Ruben

Last edited:

Altair

Poking holes since '84
28DL Full Member
Re: Millenium Mills, London, June 2013

Good to see this again. Shame you didn't get the classic shot of the spiral slides but good work though :thumb

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User

Looks like "access" has been disabled. Amazing it took anyone this long to get around to it really.

Ruben

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

No man I really couldn't access the building..unless I had some climbing gear. The ladder on the side is broken + barbwire all around it :/

True_British_Metal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
interesting... so you got access and walked about freely? would still be nice to see it close up. Im sure there must be some way in somehow:)
There is one way, but it involves tackling some serious palisade topped with razor wire. I can't say any more than that.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

Looks like "access" has been disabled. Amazing it took anyone this long to get around to it really.
such a shame ,a new generation of people have been looking forward to that "leap" :)

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hmm. I'm amazed security weren't there. Are you sure you sure about access though? Maybe they're just waiting for the mysterious fire now.

True_British_Metal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i was here this week, its still accessible if u can climb. security turned up while we were in but they not there 24/7
I agree. I first went in 2010 and we saw no-one getting in, but come around 5pm security were doing their usual hawk patrols. Second time we got in with no problem, and again security never appeared until later. Last time I went in last September we saw no security but we saw some guy outside by the caravans doing something, it was difficult to tell. Either way he most definitely was not security.