real time web analytics
Report - - Millennium Mills, 10/5/16 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Millennium Mills, 10/5/16

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Just a few of my fav snaps from yesterday. I cant believe there is still huge parts of the mills I have not seen! Need to do an all dayer in there soon.
I'm sure Little Elvis, Si "wide angle" o doom and the other guys who attended will agree the sunset that night was second to none!

Nice also to meet Paul999, hope to explore with you again some time. Anyway pics...

Oh, and security... nice work lads!

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

paulo999

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Millennium Mills 10/5/16 Report

wooble said:
Awesome photos, I always forget how lush and verdant the place becomes in summer.

Here's a question - did anybody find a poster advertising a game from the early 90s called 'Robo-cod'? I swear I found one stuck to one of the walls on the dock side of the building in there once and haven't been able to find it since! I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going crackers!

No, you're not going crackers. I can't quite remember the floor number - somewhere about 7ish I think, in the main building. There are also parts of a fruit machine in the same spot. There's nothing I could see to suggest why the posters / fruit machine bits etc were in this spot (it's a plant floor rather than possible recreation room).

Here's Robo Cod! :)

118395256_abc39db758.jpg

LittleElvis

28DL Member
28DL Member

sorry to start up an old thread, but i promised alias i'd stick up a couple of my shots. basically, so he can tell me where i'm going wrong :D

MillMills0003.jpg

MillMills0007.jpg

MillMills0009.jpg

MillMills0019.jpg

MillMills0025.jpg

MillMills0039.jpg

NursePayne

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Ok so I missed out on all the fun but thought I'd chip in with one on the best views from this place:p

SNOOZE.jpg