Web
Analytics
Report - - Milton road. Infant & Junior school, Cambridge- 25 & 26 May 2007 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Milton road. Infant & Junior school, Cambridge- 25 & 26 May 2007

cavewheel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well after spending an evening at the Cambridge beer festival Friday, me and cellar door have to confess to some thing we would not recommend, Urbexing after a couple of beers.

Whilst passing Milton Road Infant & Junior School, closed last year, we suddenly found our selves in the grounds, and then very quickly inside the buildings, we had a good look around but only had phone cameras with us.

So after leaving the beer festival on Saturday we once again where lured into the school, this time we had one out of two working cameras (my battery had died). We had a good explore for hours, including the tunnels, and basement.

At about 2:45am cellar door was in one class room, and I was just down the hall, when I hear a commotion, and am grabbed by cellar door, "security, security, he has just shone his torch through the window at me" he squawks, "run". Well I would of loved to of seen what actually happened next, two slight beer happy explores running this way and that like headless chickens trying to find a way out, none of the doors seemed to work. Eventually a fire exit opened, and we legged it.

Anyway here are the pictures we got. Sorry about the balloon hats

Canteen
IMG_0613.jpg

The children sitting down to dinner
IMG_0617.jpg

Main hall (nice arched roof)
CIMG0272.jpg

Children playing on climbing frame
CIMG0277-1.jpg

CIMG0274.jpg

Classrooms
CIMG0266.jpg