real time web analytics
Report - - Mine Mine Mine Germany 04-2012 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mine Mine Mine Germany 04-2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mine Mine Mine, Various coal mines in the area of Herten, after three long days in Belgium Oldskool had arranged to meet a fellow explorer in Herten who agreed to show us some of the mines which turned out to be a a very interesting day indeed, lets just say this the police over here don't usually pull a gun on you when your in an Aldi carpark retuning from an explore a failed one at that too, well we got in it's only when we saw the police on patrol we decided to go to the next mime...a little off putting, its just as well we had our German friend to talk to the police. not to be put off we moved on to do four more sites with no trouble..i have to be honest i have no idea on the history or even some of the names of these mines only the mine in the woods stands out name wise the others are Zeche, schlagel something or the other. what i love about exploring is that you can get in touch with some one off facebook Etc that you have never met arrange to meet them in a foreign country, hope they turn up and show you around for the day..so big thanks to Pierre and his girlfriend, oldskool and critical mass on the organization ...a much loved and fantastic trip.hope you enjoy the shots..

Schacht-005.jpg
Schacht-010.jpg

Schacht-041.jpg

Schacht-053.jpg

Schacht-080.jpg
Schacht-098.jpg

Schacht-119.jpg

Schacht-165.jpg

Schacht-171.jpg

Schlagel004.jpg

Schlagel010.jpg
Schlagel020.jpg