real time web analytics
Report - - Mitchell Grieve coalville Leicestershire may 2011 | Diehardlove | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mitchell Grieve coalville Leicestershire may 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
28DL Full Member
This is one site that i dont mind admitting has pissed me off for a long time roll back to 2010 and a lead came up on here from a lad in coalville emails sent and we went and had a look,
We walked around the back and noticed the ground floor was being used for storage or offices so away we walk 2 secs latter a security guard arrives,
Now the bloke who turns up is sound as a pound and told us that there was a snooker table on the top floor and even told us the way in that the bottom floor is alarmed but the top and sec down isnt and come back latter and il be gone now time pressing we left it and went vowing to return well life as it is we never went back till recently and i think we have missed alot of what it could have been,
Still a bloody good explore and massive went with carl747.
some info on the company
Mitchell Grieve Ltd. manufactures and supplies latch needles, bearded needles and their associated knitting elements used in a wide variety of industrial knitting machines.

The company offers a very extensive range of double and single hook latch needles, sliders and sinkers etc., typically used in sock machinery such as Lonati, Matec, Bentley and Sangiacomo. It also makes an extensive range of spring beard needles, sinkers, dividers, and transfer points that are used in full-fashion knitting machinery such as Monk, Bentley Cotton and Scheller. Added to this is Mitchell Grieve's manufacture of elements used in single

IMG_6082.jpg

IMG_6085.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

IMG_6093.jpg

IMG_6102.jpg

IMG_6108.jpg

IMG_6110.jpg

IMG_6116.jpg

IMG_6120.jpg

IMG_6131.jpg

IMG_6132.jpg