real time web analytics
Report - - Mixed Durham Derps..2014-15 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mixed Durham Derps..2014-15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mixed Durham Report, Apologies on the mixed report, i know that some people don't like them it's just most of these sites have been done to death and i feel doing one report instead of four makes more sense. The other thing is i don't get much time to spend doing reports these days so i have to grab what time i can. The sites were visited over a few months with various explorer's. Durham and the surrounding area have a lot of great mixed sites and was gutted i missed the school but you can't get them all. I was really glad i got to see what i did and managed to cross some great places off the to do list. Also apoligies for the lack of history with this report if any, i know they have been done and people like to read the history and if i was honest its more laziness on my part…again sorry. i just hope you like the shots. some great places visited with great company..

DURHAM PALLADIUM​
cinema-181.jpg

cinema-002.jpg

cinema-038.jpg
cinema-035.jpg

cinema-056.jpg

cinema-091.jpg

cinema-103.jpg

cinema-122.jpg

cinema-133.jpg

cinema-173.jpg

MAIDEN LAW MORGUE​
Maiden-011.jpg

Maiden-069%201.jpg

Maiden-002%202.jpg
Maiden-082.jpg

USHAW SEMINARY SWIMMING POOL​
pool-120.jpg

EmptyName%2025.jpg

pool-138.jpg

pool-090%201.jpg

EmptyName%2032.jpg

EmptyName%207.jpg
EmptyName%2021.jpg

pool-056.jpg

pool-084.jpg

COUNTY HOSPITAL MORGUE​
morgue-086.jpg

morgue-022.jpg

morgue-035.jpg

morgue-101.jpg

morgue-135.jpg
morgue-147.jpg

Inky

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Top one. That pools ace, was going to head up a few weeks back but heard most of these were sealed. Might make the trip and check em out.

Krypton

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice pics, need to see the swimming pool! I really like your shots of the projector room, i found it really hard to capture.

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Quality set of shots as ever mate, not seen much from the pool before either.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice pics, need to see the swimming pool! I really like your shots of the projector room, i found it really hard to capture.
Thanks, just a longish exposure and a torch to fill in...

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
A++ set. Projector room is gorgeous, didn't know it was there. I've been sifting through 28 for more seminary pool photos for the past 20 minutes or so - it's a room that has a totally different atmosphere depending on amount of natural light. Looks like it was a bright day here but not overly sunny - one of the better ambiences imo : ) I'm so glad it's still in good nick. I love how the composition of the soup morphs and mutates every time I visit. Much less frothy and mouldy nowadays, more green algae coming to surface.