Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Molson coors brewery closure-Hampshire | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Molson coors brewery closure-Hampshire

hii

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live and work in the surrounding area. Although the building itself is now completely empty as far as I can see and is surrounded with harris fencing it seems that there is a small amount of security on the premises (delivery area). This isn't really an issue but you need to remember that the police station is only 2 minutes away so I think this will be security's first POC.

I will supply more information as I see it develop but I would say its not safe to enter just yet due to the surrounding area.

-HINT. Someone I work with was telling me about a laboratory in the main building (around the third floor) which had a fire exit that never locked properly (Source: Use to work there)