Web
Analytics
Report - - moorcock inn waddington lancashire april 2015 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - moorcock inn waddington lancashire april 2015

Lancashire lad

chief taster for costa coffee
28DL Full Member
I know this place has been done to death with a post on it done not long ago so I wont bore you with the history .
what I will do is try add a few more piks that havnt been covered in the previous posts or if they have try and shoot them in a different way
feedback always welcome cheers
DSCF0755.JPG
DSCF0761.JPG
DSCF0762.JPG
DSCF0765.JPG
DSCF0768.JPG
DSCF0771.JPG
DSCF0775.JPG
DSCF0773.JPG
DSCF0800.JPG
DSCF0816.JPG
DSCF0837.JPG