real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - more crazy Russians. | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News more crazy Russians.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
it's not really 28dl in the news

I saw the blog entry posted and they said that only the main pyramid had any form of security

SAt

Grim up Norf
28DL Full Member
it's not really 28dl in the news

I saw the blog entry posted and they said that only the main pyramid had any form of security

The pyramid compound is patrolled by the egyptian army, the same army thats slaughtering protesters! Fuck getting caught by them!

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
They do like to keep the bar raised nice and high don't they. This is awesome, but still not worth the possible consequences IMO, so fair play to 'em!

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just read more in depth into this, many of the tour guides will take you about half way up for 'undisclosed bribes'

I think you can climb the bottom 2 layers for a sit down or a tourist snap or what have you

If you're caught climbing higher it appears your looking between 1 and 3 years inside, don't know if thats just for locals or everyone

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hey who gives a crap how they did it

51bggF8m7lL.jpg

If you ask me :thumbs

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
That pic makes it look worth while and I recon the secca in egypt have bigger things to worry about at the the moment so who fancies a road trip

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They do like to keep the bar raised nice and high don't they. This is awesome, but still not worth the possible consequences IMO, so fair play to 'em!
By that logic waking out your house in the morning isn't worth the consequences because you may get hit by a car

Going in drains isn't worth the consequences it because you might get trapped/flooded out and drown or run into ojay :p:

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I saw some images like these but a little shitter a few years back. My uncle and his girlfriend bribed the guards, it took 3 guards and about £30 a guard but they did it.

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details