Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Morteyne House | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Morteyne House

hippy999

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi All,

I've passed an abandoned fire damaged house next to Millbrook station on Station Lane, Millbrook, Bedfordshire on several occasions now.
Having googled the location it appears the property is a 6 bed detached house that was empty and for sale. It appears it was deliberately set on fire in 2015, and taken off the market. From what I can see from driving past it there is a large section of the roof damaged and missing.
I wondered if anyone has ventured to it or had any further information.

Session9

A life backwards
28DL Full Member
I had a peep inside last week, nothing to get excited about, all the original features have been stolen. It was a former pub, The Moreteyne Arms. A large ruin at the rear used to be home to a business called 'Giftbox' until 1991.