real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - Moseley road baths-Birmingham, September 2020 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) Moseley road baths-Birmingham, September 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

flying solo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fantasitc photos! I went there on an open day a couple of years ago and the place is brilliant. (The one pool was still being used)

C

CandGirl

Fantasitc photos! I went there on an open day a couple of years ago and the place is brilliant. (The one pool was still being used)
Yeah the one pool is still being used and they are renovating the older one which I took pics of. Thank u for your compliments

Strangely Brown

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went to swimming lessons there when I was six years old back in 1960, the swim teachers name was Mr Eggerton and after the lesson mom would buy me a hot chocolate in the little cafe there 'Cow & Gate' hot chocolate as I recall :) I used to go swimming there until we moved away around 1969. There was a chippy on Moseley Road back down towards the fire station called 'Birds' and they fried the best chips I've ever eaten...happy days and thanks for the report, bought a lot of memories back for me. :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 419) View details