real time web analytics
Report - - Mote Park Mine, Maidstone, Kent - Oct 2014 - Jan 2015 | Mines and Quarries | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mote Park Mine, Maidstone, Kent - Oct 2014 - Jan 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ryan explores

Banned
Banned
That is utter bollocks mate!! I dont know the area well at all and had never stepped foot in the park before. Marked the logical locations where there could be asn entrance and spent about 5 hours in the pissing rain before I found it. If you could spend 24 hours in one park and not find anything then you need a different hobby!

Fine fuck you prick

thelocksmithman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Never managed any decent pictures of this place. Nice to look through this and see what I didn't get, mine are just embarrassing haha.

As for the clusterfuck on this thread, made my day reading it all :D.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Fine fuck you prick

Well done, you have certainly made a good impression within the community there. That sort of attitude will get you far for sure. Impressive you have now just isolated yuorself from any members that may have ever tried to help you with anything in the future and yet you still dont have a clue where to look for the entrance. I personally try to articulate myself slightly better than your awful attempt in the reply I have quoted but as you seem to be at a much lower interlectual level than most members on here then.......

Wind your fucking neck in you stupid, brain dead, little cunt. You fail as a member of society and as a so called 'urban explorer'. stick to your shitty derp hospitals and watch your gobby little mouth you insignificant little twat. Fuck you....and good luck ever getting in there hahaha!!!!

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Wind your fucking neck in you stupid brain dead little cunt. You fail as a member of society and as a so called 'urban explorer'. stick to your shitty derp hospitals and watch your gobby little mouth you insignificant little twat. Fuck you....and good luck ever getting in there hahaha!!!!

Well put sir!!

DaveFM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How did you get into Mote Park mine? the last time I was there when I lived in Maidstone, the door had been welded shut and seemed inaccessible. I assume you mean the one by the rockface, only entrance I was ever aware of.
I can understand non locals having a hard time finding the spot, its well out of the way of the dog walking routes in Mote Park.

Doozer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The entrance is probably the same one as the one your referring to but it is not welded shut as the council still need to servey it due to the mine being so unstable, in the last two and half years they've changed the door on the front of the mine twice because of people breaking into it

DaveFM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
that explains it then, not surprising the entrance gets a hard time, given the local chav population!
I can recall the old entrance from 1990 (just a 50 gallon oil drum concreted in with a locked grill), me and some kids from school (i was 15 at time) used to talk about getting in somehow but had no idea what it actually was, just some cave of some sort, my father said it was probably just and old ice house, wasn't till years later that I Iearned it was a mine. Ragstone isn't a solid mass but bands of rock with layers of soft, sandy hassock sandwiched between.

Doozer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That would explain why there are so many roof falls, not only that in the winter months wen we get a lot of rain it acts as a giant soak away from the storm water coming off the claygate estate, I've seen the volume of water flowing into the mine and it must fill it up, it must wash away the hassock which makes it so unstable

Ryan explores

Banned
Banned
well look ob securety im just curious and wanted some help. Im only 15 and just wanted assistance. You could have been niceer about the way you decided not to help at all

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Erm ryan you started off being rude ,obs was trying not to be but you really dont have a clue so he put his feelings in words you would understand..School holidays are upon us!