real time web analytics
Report - - Mote Park Mine, Maidstone, Kent - Oct 2014 - Jan 2015 | Mines and Quarries | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mote Park Mine, Maidstone, Kent - Oct 2014 - Jan 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DaveFM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
well look ob securety im just curious and wanted some help. Im only 15 and just wanted assistance. You could have been niceer about the way you decided not to help at all
well look ob securety im just curious and wanted some help. Im only 15 and just wanted assistance. You could have been niceer about the way you decided not to help at all
if you're curious about that site KURG have posted a plan of it on their homepage...

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
if you're curious about that site KURG have posted a plan of it on their homepage...

And if he bothered to do any research the approx location is online..but hey why should he when he can ask

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Being rude to a long standing member isn't going to help you, looks like you caught Obs on a bad day, I'd go and lick your wounds mate, tomorrow's another day :thumb

Ryan explores

Banned
Banned
Being rude to a long standing member isn't going to help you, looks like you caught Obs on a bad day, I'd go and lick your wounds mate, tomorrow's another day :thumb
I WAS NEVER RUDE TO BEGIN WITH. I ASKED HIM VERY NICELY WHERE THE ROUGH AREA WAS AS MOAT PARK IS HUGE. I HAD DONE RESERCH AND LOOKED ON THE INTERNET AND FOUND NOTHING. HIS RESPONCE WAS UN REASONABLE AND UN CALLED FOR SO I THEN BECAME RUDE. WHY IS EVERYONE ON THIS SHITTY PAGE AGAINST ME HERE!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Seriously drop it now, go out and explore and get over it, getting all shouty with CAPITALS isn't helping either!

Put it behind you, get out there and crack on with stuff, it's only the internet

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
A decade of school hols on here and nothing changes, of course it was aimed at you

I've already spared you the previous comments from others, either shape up or ship out, literally your next post best be summat more useful!

Ryan explores

Banned
Banned
A decade of school hols on here and nothing changes, of course it was aimed at you

I've already spared you the previous comments from others, either shape up or ship out, literally your next post best be summat more useful!

You have spared me of nothing

My comments would be more useful if someone asked me a question respectfuly. Id answer RESPECTFULLY

Your just as bad as all the othee on here