real time web analytics
Report - - Mote Park Mine, Maidstone, Kent - Oct 2014 - Jan 2015 | Mines and Quarries | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mote Park Mine, Maidstone, Kent - Oct 2014 - Jan 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
OMGG!! I can not believe the persistence and level of rudeness coming from this 15 yr old. Did he not read the forum, see who admin, mods, and long standing members are. Reminds me of the film. " How to lose friend & alienate people" Well done guys for being so patient with him. Truly well done, I would of had it by second insult bth. big KUDO!! all:thumb

Calamity Jane

Regular User
And this is why we tend to be somewhat unforgiving of the younger members.

Yep can see why, respect, respect & oh wait respect!! Dont be that person, the one who wants everyone else to do the googling, mapping, hours of scouting. Do it yourself. :p

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Being an adult definitely has its perks.

Yep it does. Kids grown, I can do my own thing, and some say climbing around derps, mines, tunnels is childish, but I dont think they grasp social history aspect, or beauty in decay .

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
I dunno, nothing wrong with being childish; so many people think thats an insult and it really shouldn't be. Anyone can be stupid, annoying and irresponsible whatever their age. I know loads of young people who have got their heads screwed on properly. But I digress, being freed up of the responsibilities of children or restrictions of being young is great!

Calamity Jane

Regular User
I dunno, nothing wrong with being childish; so many people think thats an insult and it really shouldn't be. Anyone can be stupid, annoying and irresponsible whatever their age. I know loads of young people who have got their heads screwed on properly. But I digress, being freed up of the responsibilities of children or restrictions of being young is great!

I love being able to be childish, but with safety now in mind, more savvy, and a wider range of skills. But yes I know some younguns with great savvy, & responsibility but still know how to have fun responsibly. My kids for starters lol ;)