Web
Analytics
Report - - Mountfield House, Musbury, Axminster, Devon 18/02/17 | Residential Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mountfield House, Musbury, Axminster, Devon 18/02/17

Dr1805

28DL Member
28DL Member
Amazing thing is, I posted this barely half an hour ago - and already have heard from 2 people that used to have the late Doctor as their landlord, one person that used to live in the house, and a person who sold her a lot of the stuff that the house is overflowing with - small world...
Hi, would you be able to share more with me regarding the people that knew her and lived there please? Would love to chat with them.... what a waste of a beautiful house! X

Dr1805

28DL Member
28DL Member
Amazing thing is, I posted this barely half an hour ago - and already have heard from 2 people that used to have the late Doctor as their landlord, one person that used to live in the house, and a person who sold her a lot of the stuff that the house is overflowing with - small world...
May we make contact please to share info about its past and occupants? X

Adzitude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Still one of my favourite explores. Went about a month ago. Beautiful building.

MemoryMakerDevon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We went there today, met a really friendly neighbour who warned us that if the other one saw us he would call the police then she told us to have fun! She did say if the police came, there is a back way out. The ground floor rooms have all caved in now so no access but we made it along the hall to the stairs and went upstairs. We also went into the basement. I don’t think it will last more than a few weeks but it is being auctioned off this week I believe. A great explore.