Web
Analytics
Report - - MOUNTFIELD LODGE, MUSBURY, AXMINSTER, DEVON, JUNE 2018 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - MOUNTFIELD LODGE, MUSBURY, AXMINSTER, DEVON, JUNE 2018

Provingdemons

Banned
Banned
absolutely gorgeous building, access is easy enough, a little crawl on your hands and knees action through a hole in a gate, and then through another. Getting into the main portion of the building through the kitchen can be tricky, as there is no floor, but instead a mountain of furniture, and debri to climb over. once in though the building is in relatively good condition. old sofas, and TV's from the early 2000's every where. unfortunately there is no access to the top floor that I could find. I think it may have collapsed with the outerwall, but it was a very interesting explore. I've read that the master of the house died in house, and the missus was a doctor. by the looks of it though, with old cars out front, and only TV's and sofas left, but no personal belongings such as clothes or trinkets, she may have up and moved in a hurry. again this is only what iv'e read doing some online research.
DSC_0801.JPG
DSC_0819.JPG
DSC_0820.JPG
DSC_0806.JPG
DSC_0805.JPG
DSC_0807.JPG

DSC_0801.JPG

Unknown_Territory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a walk around the area today without going further than the driveway. A red car is now across the driveway perturbing people going further. It looked easy enough to get past but I wasn't that interested today. By the gate on the corner is a notice board with minutes of last meeting. Interestingly, police haven't attended the house for months and don't seem bothered. It does appear though that someone tried to move the cars and when challenged had no right to do so, so not sure what was going on there.