real time web analytics
Video - - Mullard Radio Astronomy Observatory: Summer 2016 | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Mullard Radio Astronomy Observatory: Summer 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Since the spring I have been working on videos. I wanted to make something different to the usual shaky gopro stuff and waffle. Well this took a slight diversion to timelapse. I am currently working on a number of short films not all exploring related. A few of you may of seen my trailer on FB.
This is just made with a timelapse function on the camera and quite basic pretty much a sped up video.

Most of us know the history here. Lots of radio telescopes on a train track and some other bits spread about. Its an awesome place and been out of use for some time.

I hope you enjoyed, there is much better to come.
Check out my original report on here I posted a while ago to see a few pics. MRAO

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
If that's the Mullard telescopes at 27 seconds, I really fucking need to get down there! Thanks for the heads up!

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
I went around that time too. I could of done with cooking some chilli.

Yes, I saw your photos on facebook a couple of weeks before we went I think. My camera isn't up to the job of capturing the night sky very well, but @extreme_ironing got some fantastic shots. I'll probably return in the Spring, it is pretty cool up there.

darbians

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes, I saw your photos on facebook a couple of weeks before we went I think. My camera isn't up to the job of capturing the night sky very well, but @extreme_ironing got some fantastic shots. I'll probably return in the Spring, it is pretty cool up there.
Wasn't my shots. I not posted anything from last year yet.
I see his shots. They looked great.
Am not far from here. Give us a shout we can have a midnight bbq

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details