real time web analytics
Report - - Murray Royal Hospital, Perth - October 2019 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Murray Royal Hospital, Perth - October 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I figured it was worth posting a recent revisit. After doing the rounds in the goon groups up here the pikeys have gone to town yoinking every single piece of lead from the roof, and the rate of water ingress is utterly staggering. In the space of less than a month when I last saw goon pics from MRH it has gone from being a bone dry watertight building to completely waterlogged all the way to the basement level. Luckily work is due to commence in the next month or so, hopefully they can save her before the rot sets in. You can thank Pammyj for letting this cat out of the bag, she took the cunts who spunked it all over social media.

The developers have taken all the boards off all the windows leaving the place even more exposed to the elements and the idiots, I have no idea why they have left the place like this so far before work starts. Part of me wanted to post this in public as a fuck you to the cunts responsible for this, but I don't want to draw more attention to the place until the development kicks off. It was nice to see certain parts of the place in natural light though, so my pics are very different to my first report.

LtZJt86h.jpg

wvKeRJlh.jpg

JSQ6xRSh.jpg

lSUEVFgh.jpg

pg2v0oSh.jpg

A7HoII7h.jpg

b94YIJZh.jpg

VsdM74Xh.jpg

KVytaL4h.jpg

teUpbudh.jpg

gCAClZOh.jpg

CpEnRUah.jpg

DzDaHy8h.jpg

Pretty wet eh??

And the local kids have been in.

BK2HT04h.jpg

gWEYZ5xh.jpg

bnWFErph.jpg

Some recent roof damage.

Vyo47w1h.jpg

But she is still a beaut!

mQrRSa5h.jpg

siWT29yh.jpg

TFbU52Xh.jpg

Bzocxhyh.jpg

aP85Mt1h.jpg

I loved seeing the heavily nicotine stained smoking room in natural light. Fucking stinks in there!

BvQMvyCh.jpg

K39lqqqh.jpg

uFbC989h.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Shame to see it filling up with water, if this is how it's going i imagine a random fire could take place, you know how inflammable these soggy buildings are

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Reallllllyyyyy hoping they stave off development for the next month, I can't miss both this and Sunnyside!

Terminal Decline

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Oh shit, that's really sad to see it getting fucked. I really hope it can be redeveloped soon before those fantastic architectural features are destroyed

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
28DL Full Member
Nice work, saw this place pop up on a group a few days ago and spent ages trying to find where it was... got the deets in the end and planning to visit with my guy in the near future ;)

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That has to be one of my fave reports on here of the year so far. Stunning place and really top-notch pix mate.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Cheers everyone. To those planning a trip up for this one, please feel free to pm me for some tips. We are talking weeks before work starts, don't miss out.

Pammyj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes I was there that day. No i did not take them! Yes I was happy to see the place finally, but this was not my fault!

Blaze47

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was there in the June before it was posted all over Facebook, hate to say but damage was already pretty bad and water ingress had already begun. It's unfortunate but as soon as those boards were off, the thieving of the lead started. Sad to see it now as last time I was there a few months ago, it was really bad. You got some amazing shots though before that happened, so that's always a bonus. And let's face it, the developers would be ripping most of it out anyway to build the flats planned. Sad but true.